Friday, October 22, 2010

Susi's Birthday--a blog in picture

Hello world!!!

So, like i said yesterday, it was my friend, Susi's birthday. It was super fun and hilarious. I have a video of a fast walk competition that is AWESOME!!

We took her to Cheesecake Factory. I have to say that it was one of the awesomest visits I've ever had. The waiter was SUPER nice (and hott) ;) and the food was PHENOMENAL. We also took a side trip to Whole Foods, and I have to say that I want to make a return trip. :)

Interesting fact about Karyn #91: I love to peruse grocery stores. It is relaxing for me. I like to look at the different foods and read the labels. lol. I know. I'm crazy!!! lol.

Anywho--overall a great trip, and Susi said she had fun, and that's what matters. I took a TON of pictures and made a collage of them. Here they are:

4 comments:

Leonani said...

Fun! I miss all the cool stuff. :( That's okay, we will have to document our anniversary! I love that we have an anniversary now! Haha! Also, love the challenge post. Good for you sharing it. I remember that. It was hard for me knowing how hurt and angry you were. I'm sorry. But I'm glad you are much happier now. :)

Susi said...

It was awesome! Thanks for seeing that I needed new memories. :) And for looking out for me. I really want to see the speed walking video! Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it again!
BTW--thanks for the song dedication! :)

leinani45 said...

@Leo--I is still sort of hard to cope with it. I think there are still lingering feelings there, but I'm gettin it!!!
@Susi--YEAH MAN!!! Great night, and I'll email you the video. I was going to post it on YouTube, but I figured you wouldn't really want that. lol!

leinani45 said...

It is... lol