Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Days of Truth--Day 23

Day 23:  Something you wish you had done in your life.

Well, if you read the previous post, that is one. A big one. :)

But another thing that I wish I had done is applied myself more in high school and college. I think that my life would have turned out very differently if I had decided to focus on school instead of boys and partying. :) lol

I guess some things never change. ;)

---

I'm tired. :(

Separate Ways
by: Journey

Here we stand
World's apart, hearts broken in two
Sleepless nights
Losing ground
I'm reaching for you

Feelin' that it's gone
Can change your mind
If we can't go on
To survive the tide love divides

*Someday love will find you
Break those chains that bind you
One night will remind you
How we touched and went our separate ways
If he ever hurts you
True love won't desert you
You know I still love you
Though we touched and went our separate ways

Troubled times
Caught between confusion and pain
Distant eyes
Promises we made were in vain

If you must go, I wish you love
You'll never walk alone
Take care my love
Miss you love

(*chorus*)

I still love you girl
I really love you girl
And if he ever hurts you
True love won't desert you
No....no...

3 comments:

Susi said...

Seriously a great tune!
But think of all the experiences you wouldn't have had if you focused on school...

leinani45 said...

lol. True... but would it have been worth it???

Leonani said...

I feel the same way too. Why do boys have to be such a distraction? And partying? Ugh. Well, we live to learn. Otherwise we aren't living or learning. We're just... existing.