Friday, October 15, 2010

Apology

Hello fair readers.

I know that you all have been ENTHRALLED with my 30 Days of Truth Challenge to myself (just go with it). I have opened the gateway to my soul (is that the eyes??? Because if it is, they are open most days. ;) ) and shared with you the TRUTH of all things.

However, to reward your loyalty and faith in my awesomeness... I have let you down.

This is the THIRD time that I am doubling up on Challenge Days. I have no excuse... Except for the fact that I am extremely tired and haven't been able to sleep and I'm slowly unpacking my new place and I hurt my knee in volleyball, and I'm worried that Blanche is on her last leg... but no excuses for this bloggerella.

I will repay you with THREE..count them..THREE blog posts today. This one, Day 14, and day 15.

I hope that my humble offering will make up for the horrible time frame that I have been keeping.

Enjoy your day. This post won't have a song attached, but a music video. Enjoy it. Enjoy your day, and enjoy my posts. :) (All three of them.)


Remember the post I wrote about the kid that was gawking at me??? Becaue I love you ALL, and because I trust you all to love me back, I decided to post a video of ME singing that song... my dad's favorite Hawaiian mele (song) that I sing... "Ke Aloha." <3 ya!!!

HERE IS THE VIDEO!!!

No comments: