Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Days of Truth--Day 26

Day 26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so when and why

Hmmm. Well, I have to say that I have never given serious thought to ending my life. BUT, that's not really what the question was, was it?

I have given up on life. I was in that state of mind when I moved here. I just didn't see the point in trying anymore. I still feel that way sometimes, but I get over it.

I think that's one of the things I love the most about myself. Not to sound conceited or anything, but  I'm a naturally optimistic and happy person. :) I have an uncanny ability to see the bright side of any solution.

When I moved to Utah, it was the deepest funk I've ever been in, but it only lasted about a year and a half. I had residual stuff for a while, but overall, I was happy and moving forward.

Does that answer the question??? lol

---

Okay. So, life is moving forward, and I really haven't had anything to day lately. Is that weird???

Lyrics for today:

Seriously
by: Katchafire

Seriously, its been a long time
Since I’ve heard from thee
Since you dropped me a line
Well I know
What you’ve been going through
And I know
What I’ve been telling you
Girl seriously give me another one
Wo yeah

I happen to know what’s gonna happen next
The rhythm will pull you into this here jam
I reckon the rhythm just can’t stop you moving
And everywhere you look people be dancing near – yeah

I don’t drive no flashy car
I don’t wear no flashy ring girl
You don’t see me trying bling bling girl yeah
Give me another one…

2 comments:

Leonani said...

Dude. I don't think I've ever seen any typos in your posts, until now. Weird. You okay?

leinani45 said...

LOL! I fixed it. I was just in a hurry. ;)