Monday, November 22, 2010

Rinse and REPEAT! :)

Hello blogging world! :)

I have been feeling so scattered lately. We had an AMAZING house warming party this weekend--which was the perfect end to the craziness that was my week last week. Here is the little announcement picture I made up:



It was a SUPER awesome Hot Chocolate party. :) The theme was... marshmallows! lol. The little mallow on the announcement was the inspiration for our "directions" signs and the cookies that Amy made (with the help of our friends Wyatt and Eli. :) Thanks guys!!!) It was an amazing time--and we went to a great dance party afterward.

I had forgotten about how great REALLY GOOD guy friends can be. I mean...I have a lot of guy friends, and they are AMAZING. However, after a super awkward yet platonic situation, I now  have a better appreciation for all that is good about male friends.

I know this will come as a news flash-- but guys and girls think differently. lol.

Girls are almost too compassionate and caring for their own good. Where a girl will tell you that you look amazing in the sweater you want to buy--a guy friend will tell you that it looks...okay, and that you should keep looking. lol

Of course most of my guy friends wouldn't even GO sweater shopping with me.

GOSH WHATEVER!---Maybe some would. I don't even care anymore. lol. (That was sarcasm if you missed it. ;) )

Anywho--this blog goes out to my male friends. Thanks for being awesome and fun and willing to put up with the craziness that is my personality.

This week--Thanksgiving!

I am excited for it, but at the same time, I'm just...tired. I want to sleep for three days straight. LOL. Is that bad??? Maybe so.

I am managing myself better though. I actually have a semblance of a "schedule" now. Who would have thunk? <--- Thunk. he he he...

I haven't really been posting pictures lately. I like to blame it on the fact that I have had NO TIME at ALL to do what I love to do... aka BLOG and play video games/volleyball and basically live a life with good times on repeat. :)

I have had time however to make a HUGE leap for myself in the way of personal betterment. I'm pretty excited fro the changes that will be happening in my life. I feel like a weight is being lifted off my shoulders. Life can get better... and it is! That's the most amazing thing of all!!! :)

For my next blog--I'll be posting the pics from my AMAZING 10 year friend-iversary with Leo. :) She wrote a super sweet post about me. You guys should go to read it. HERE is the link. The title of the post is Devilish. I will tell you now that the title was a high school nick name...and that's all I have to say about that. :)

Song for the day--super appropriate for the post today.
 
Let's Hear It For The Boy
by: Deniece Williams

My baby he don't talk sweet
He ain't got much to say
But he loves me, loves me, loves me
I know that he loves me anyway.

And maybe he don't dress fine
But I don't really mind
'Cause every time he pulls me near
I just want to cheer

Let's hear it for the boy
Let's give the boy a hand
Let's hear it for my baby
You know you gotta understand

Whoa, maybe he's no romeo
But he's my lovin' one-man show
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Let's hear it for the boy

My baby may not be rich
He's wathcin' every dime
But he loves me, loves me, loves me
We always have a real good time

And maybe he sings off key
But that's alright by me
'Cause what he does, he does so well
Makes me wanna yell

Let's hear it for the boy
Ah--let's give the boy a hand
Let's hear it for my baby
You know you gotta understand

Oh, maybe he's no romeo
But he's my lovin' one-man show
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Let's hear it for the boy

'Cause what he does, he does so well
Makes me wanna yell

Let's hear it for the boy
Ah--let's give the boy a hand
Let's hear it for my baby
You know you gotta understand

Oh, maybe he's no romeo
But he's my lovin' one-man show
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Let's hear it for the boy

Let's hear it for the boy
Hear it for my man
Let's hear it for my baby (until fade)

2 comments:

Gawdun said...

Karyn I will always go sweater shopping with you. In fact because of my addiction to cardigans I would go in a New York minute.

Diggin the new blog style!

.kai. said...

that is the cutest thing ever! a hot chocolate house warming party! so much fun.