Monday, November 8, 2010

Dreaming...

I had a dream.

It has been the first scary dream I have had in a WHILE. I mean...I have dreams. I have them all the time. However, this dream was weird and scary and disturbing. I looked up all the parts of the dream, and here is what I came up with (not particularly in order):

To see broken jewelry in your dream, signifies disappointments in achieving your goals and attaining your highest desires.

To dream that objects around you are breaking, suggests that you are under tremendous stress. The dream could be a metaphor that you are literally at your breaking point.

To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment that you may be unconsciously imposing on yourself. You may have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of.

To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may be feeling victimized in some situation.

To dream that you are floating in water, suggests that you have a handle on your emotions.

To dream that you are floating, but are afraid to move, suggests that you are questioning your own abilities. You are experiencing doubts in yourself.

To dream that someone is using a video camera, indicates that you are reflecting back on your past and old memories. You may be trying to learn from previous mistakes or relive the good and bad times.


Crazy, yeah??? Apparently I have a lot of self improvement to do. :)

Today's music is appropriate and AWESOME! it is from Les Miserables.

I Dreamed a Dream
from the musical, Les Miserables

There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hope apart
As they turn your dream to shame

He slept a summer by my side
He filled my days with endless wonder
He took my childhood in his stride
But he was gone when autumn came

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.

1 comment:

Leonani said...

Crazy dream! Good song! :) This weekend is going to be so amazing!!! I can't wait! Wooo!