Friday, November 12, 2010

Dedication

Aloha Everyone!!!

Many of you that know me may also know or have heard of my cousin Leo. :)

Leo two Halloweens ago as Snookie/She-Ra. :)

You may also know that I am the only girl in my family. Having only brothers has been AWESOME, but my "sisters by choice" are FREAKING AMAZING. I have (about) four of them, and Leo is the second one. :)

Anyway--this blog post is dedicated to her because it is our ten year anniversary of friendship this Saturday. Happy Ten Year Friendship Birthday Anniversary Leo!!! We gon' ROCK the hi--zzouse tomorrow night! :) Watch out Roy's! lol!

No, we aren't crazy. We just picked a day that was roughly around the time we met. lol!

Let me tell you a little about us. We met randomly at church one Sunday and were basically best friends from the get-go... actually, when I think about it, all of my SBCs (sisters by choice) have started out this way. Anywho...

Leo and I have had a rough past. To sum it up, some stupid people came between us and ALMOST dissolved the friendship. When I think about it...well, let's just not think about it. Jumping forward, she and I are now besties, and I like it that way. Leo knows a LOT about me... probably more  than most people know about me. She and I talk about EVERYTHING and we give each other awesome advice. She reads my blog as religiously as I read hers. ;) AND she LOVES the Lord and reminds me to be better than I am--which I am extremely grateful for.

I have been trying to get her to move to St. George for AGES. Hopefully that "dream" will become a reality soon. :) We're just trying to get her a job, so cross your fingers for her. :)

Anywho...To Leo-- I totally heart you.

Song for the day--a dedication to us for our 10 year. :) It makes it dually hilarious because we talked about going to V.S. as well as dinner. LOL!!! GOOD TIMES! Also--takes me back to the days where it was just GOOD music and not the garbage you hear today. A slight innuendo is all there is. Nothing about "hittin' that" or "backin' it up on me" or whatever. I miss music like this. It was in a time before cell phones and texting...when the internet was practically new, and people actually talked to each other...lol. K. I'm off the soap box. :)

Anniversary
by: Tony! Toni! Tone!

Tomorrow will come and girl, I can't wait
It's our anniversary, anniversary
The first thing I'll do is run straight to you
It's our anniversary, anniversary

It's our anniversary
It's our anniversary, Anniversary
It's our anniversary
It's our anniversary
Made for you and me

And I've only made plans to hold your little hand
It's our anniversary, anniversary
The pleasure's all mine 'cause we have seen good times
It's our anniversary, anniversary
Victoria won't be no secret at the end of the day
It's our anniversary, anniversary
A small cup of tea to you and me
It's our anniversary

All I really want to say my darling
Today is a special day we call our own
So take me in your arms and hold me
And tell me you love me
And I'll be there
For you

Do you know what today is
Do you know what today is?
It's our anniversary (It's our special day)
It's our anniversary, anniversary
Do you know what today is?
It's our anniversary
Made for you and me

Today is a special day
Not just any day 'cause
You can have everything you want your way
Tell your supervisor you're leaving early today
And I'm going to pay
For the rest of your day

Do you know what today is?
It's our anniversary
It's our anniversary, anniversary
Do you know what today is?
It's our anniversary
It's our anniversary [x2]

Today I have lots of fun stuff for you girl

Do you know what today is?
It's our anniversary
It's our anniversary, anniversary
Do you know what today is?
It's our anniversary
It's our anniversary
Made for you and me
I know girl
I know
It's our anniversary.

And I love you in a special way
I remember the first letter
I remember the first day

Do you know what today is?
It's our anniversary [fade]

3 comments:

leinani45 said...

I guess I should tell you people how to say Leo's name. It's Lay•o, :) Also--V.S. means Victoria's Secret. The store.

Leonani said...

I totally love it! It's hilarious that out of all the pics of me, you used this one. But I expect nothing else from you! :) It was such a great weekend! I loved the post and appreciate your dedication! :) *sings* "It's our anniversary..." I wish I was awesome enough to have dedicated you a post too! Hmm. Not too late! :D

.kai. said...

you two are AWESOME!!! and of course there's no better way of calling a best friend other than calling her a sister!