Monday, February 18, 2013

Pillows!


Just an FYI--this post has a real spoiler alert (Like they all don't--Haha!) But, if you haven't read the books, this could actually sort of ruin the series for you. I recommend skipping this post and reading the next one. ;)

Day 5 - Saddest Moment

I know that I may be agreeing with the majority here, but the saddest part of the Harry Potter series was when Dumbledore died. I don't think that I have ever cried that much over a book…even when I read Where the Red Fern Grows. Dumbledore was a huge part of why I loved the books, and I was devastated when he died. I understand why he died and what purpose it served in the long haul, but he will always be one of the ultimate heroes in the book to me.

Things have been sort of crazy lately. I haven't been able to sleep, which I think has a lot to do with my pillow. I really want an Alpaca pillow! (LINK) Look at that thing! It is magnificent!!! I have to admit that I have a thing about pillows. I have like 7 of them, but I am always on the lookout for better pillows! If you have any suggestions, let me know!!! I am a stomach and side sleeper. IDK if that matters, but yeah.

Well, that is it. I hope you re all doing well! I actually get the chance to speak in church on Sunday. I am WAY nervous about it, but I'm sure it will end up okay.

I leave you with a "Harlem Shake" video. SUPER hilarious and random! :)

No comments: