Monday, October 6, 2008

TAG!

I am: ready to go to Hawai'i!!!
I think: life is too short to have to worry about health
I know: i need to take better care of myself
I am: working... as usual.
I want: to become the person i should...
I have: enough for now.
I dislike: stupidity.
I miss: my real friends
I fear: spiders, the dark, and losing my family
I feel: relaxed
I hear: the usual goings on in the office...
I smell: delicious
I crave: lobster and/or sushi
I cry: when i miss my fam-bam.
I search: for peace and forgiveness
I wonder: whats in store for the future
I regret: being too timid
I wish: i had an awesome car
I love: HAWAII! :)
I care: about what matters
I always: am down for a party!
I worry: that i'll never find out what i want in life
I am not: in the mood to put up with peoples crap today...
I remember: the good times
I believe: in the goodness of people
I sing: all day long usually...
I don’t: get why people don't think they have to play by the rules
I argue: when i know im right
I write: short stories and poetry
I win: when i focus on what i REALLY want
I lose: myself in the crowd sometimes
I listen: to anyone who needs to just talk
I don’t understand: people who don't have common sense or courtesy
I can usually be found: zoning out in my own world...
I need: motivation
I forget: everything
I am happy: most of the time :)

1 comment:

Latu said...

I don't know why people don't play by the rules, either. Good to see you posting more often! =)