Thursday, October 16, 2008

from sara's blog

SOOOOOO,
I don't really have anything in particular to say... except i have a HUGEMUNGOUS headache... Maybe I have a tumor... (it's not a too-mah!) anyways, I stole this from Sara... Partly because I really am bored and need something to keep me awake until i end the day, and also because it's just fun!

( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school-- [oh so many times... i missed more than half of my jr. year in hs...]
( ) Been to Canada
(x) See someone die-- [3 people to be exact]
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(x) Been on a plane-- [only to and from hawai'i]
(x) Been lost-- [its a constant state of mind...]
( ) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(x) Swam in the ocean-- [the whole first half of my life... plus some]
(x) Cried yourself to sleep
(x) Played cops and robbers-- [good times]
(x) Recently colored with crayons-- [i'm obsessed with crayons!!! [(krayon)]> ]
(x) Sang Karaoke-- [every friday night baby!]
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only-- [no meals, only gas... ;)]
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(x) Made prank phone calls-- [a cop got sent to our house. Note To Self: don't prank call the popo...]
( ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) Danced in the rain
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(x) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(x) Blown bubbles-- [i know that duck... ;) lol...]
(x) Gone Ice skating-- [i suck, but it's fun]
(x) Been skinny dipping outdoors-- [the ocean in fact. ;)]
(x) Been so bored at work and desperate for something to blog that you steal a tag from someone else's blog...-- [thanks Sara... I too am a bored person at work]

Okay! There you go! Thanks Sara... oh what I could accomplish if I would work at work! ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

remember when we made a bubble blower out of a hanger and blew bubbles at night!! that was an awesome summer!

leinani45 said...

such good times!!! I miss those days! :)

Luke and Erin said...

You have don a lot...