Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Home Tag

This is a tag from Sara... just something silly... i actually don't have pics of my new place... so enjoy these close-to representations of my house... ;)
#1 Fridge-

Semi-accurate of what my fridge actually looks like... except I have soy milk, and not regular milk...

#2 Laundry Room-

This is a semi-accurate pic... almost looking like what my laundry room looks like... I actually LOVE doing laundry... it smells so deliciously good...


#3 What the kids are doing now:

OKAY!!! well, no kids as of yet... but this is what they are doing...


#4 Favorite Shoes:
Slippahs... they're the only way to fly!!! :)


#5 A closet-
I am a very clean person most of the time... My closet has to be 'just so'... its my OCD...



#6 My favorite room-

My favorite room is the Hawaiian Section of the Bishop Museum in Hawaii...




#7 A self portrait-

Me this past winter... scraping ice off the parking lot...

#8 Kitchen sink-

I LOVE this sink!!!!!! I wish I had one like it...



#9 Bathroom-


Semi-looks like my bathroom... at least its the same decor... ;)


#10. Where I want to be RIGHT NOW:



Hawai'i... My home state... ;) This is a pic of a town called Waimea (or Kamuela) on the big island.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for slippers!! I love this tag! I still have to do mine!! haha

Luke and Erin said...

I wish my laundry room looked like that! I have about 8-9 load a week. That is what I get for having 4 kids and a hubby ;)
I love that sink too. I have to get me one of those :)