Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Revelation

Okay.

So I know that I have been lame about blogging. Truthfully, I literally haven't had anything that I have wanted to write about. There have been some things that have been mildly interesting, but most of my recent experiences have been too personal or insignificant to put on this blog.

I've been looking back at all of my past blogs, and the most regular I have been able to blog has been when I am doing a Challenge or when I am observing the mundane and trivial things in my life. I have also realized that I really like to talk about myself. lol. Looking back at my past posts, there is a lot of me just talking about me. I guess that's what the point of a blog is...

So, for all of us (myself included), I decided to continue the narcissistic focus of this blog and do a blog challenge. ;) lol. It just seems like it will be an easier thing to do than picking out random things to write about. I'll start it tomorrow...since I want to leave soon. :) So--here are the questions/topics as well as a song to round it out. :)

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 – A photo of our favorite place to eat.
Day 11 – FREE WRITE! :)
Day 12 – 15 Random Facts about you.
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 16 – Your favorite color
Day 17 – 10 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
Day 18 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 19 – Your favorite movie.
Day 20 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 21 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 22 – A photo of you as a child.
Day 23 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – Someone you admire.

Cool. We'll start it off tomorrow! :) Here's the song for the day. A new find...today actually. :)

Rhythm Of Love
by: the Plain White T's

My head is stuck in the clouds
She begs me to come down
Says "Boy quit foolin' around"
I told her "I love the view from up here
The warm sun and wind in my ear
We'll watch the world from above
As it turns to the rhythm of love"
We may only have tonight
But till the morning sun you're mine all mine
Play the Music low and sway to the rhythm of love
My heart beats like a drum
A guitar string to the strum
A beautiful song to be sung
She's got blue eyes deep like the sea
That roll back when she's laughing at me

She rises up like the tide
The moment her lips meet mine
We may only have tonight
But till the morning sun you're mine all mine
Play the Music low and sway to the rhythm of love
When the moon is low
We can dance in slow motion
And all your tears will subside
All your tears will dry
And long after I've gone
You'll still be humming along
And I will keep you in my mind
The way you make love so fine
We may only have tonight
But till the morning sun you're mine all mine
Play the music low and sway to the rhythm of love

1 comment:

Leonani said...

You're so awesome! I love when you talk about yourself! Why do you think I read your blog ALL THE TIME?! But I also like to talk about myself. :) Between the two of us wanting to always bring ourselves up, we do pretty good at balancing. At least I think so. :)