Friday, December 19, 2008

Wow

So, the Christmas Season is in full swing, and I'm singing along with every Christmas song I hear.


Luckily I like Christmas. Otherwise I may be annoyed with the perpetual cheeriness and goodwill that people develop and lose within the 5 week period known to most as the 'Holiday Season.' I stumbled upon this video. Check it out. I feel this way sometimes... but only when forced to join the throngs of panicked shoppers, fighting over tickle me elmo and fairy princess barbie.


I've been really sick for the past week. And, I've decided that I hate being sick more than I hate stupid drivers. Sure, you get days off of work and you get to eat soup and toast whenever you want to, but is it really worth the sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy-head, and fever? I say no to this. NO! lol... sorry. I really am tired of being sick. I get sick only once or twice a year, though, so I should be grateful. I'll just will myself to get better.




I'm pretty excited for next. week. At work we do a Wassail day. Where we invite our members to come and drink wassail and eat gingerbread cookies. :) I'm super excited because gingerbread cookies are ny number 4 favorite cookie... Esp if they are soft and DELICIOUS! Oh, My number 1-3 cookies are: #1. Karyn's Amazing Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Chip Peanut Butter Cookies, #2. My mom's coconut oatmeal rasin cookies, and #3. Aunty Sandy's molasses cookies. Good times. :)

This holiday season is looking like it will be a lot of driving and a lot of money. :S Oh well. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for your family. :) lol. Even if it is a $25 tank of gas and a couple of presents. ;) Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what's wassail?

leinani45 said...

wassail is a mulled cider type of drink. It's served hot, and includes someor all of the following: apple, cranberry, orange, lemon, pineapple, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, sugar. Its REALLY good, and surprisingly refreshing. :) Slow cooked in a Crockpot, and You have a WINNER!

Luke and Erin said...

I think stupid drivers top being sick! I like tang or grog. Wassail is okay.
If you get a second email me your home address, I am sending late Christmas cards sometime;)lukerinhall@gmail.com

Merry Chirstmas!