Monday, December 8, 2008

Utah

So, I've decided that Utah isn't too bad. I actually like cold weather a lot, so it works out. :) The thing I DON'T like is the 100+ degree weather during the summer.

I've been trying to decide on what I want to give people for Christmas. I usually like to do little sentimentally funny things that people can look at and smile about. However, this year my SUPER AWESOME friend Susi is giving me an awesome gift that I'll be able to share with everyone. So looks like it'll be that... well, at least for family and a select few friends. Everyone else will have to be content with the AMAZING Christmas cards I got in Hawaii. :)

Overall, I feel like it's still too early for Christmas. This year has gone by so quickly. It seems like summer was just yesterday! :S Where has all the time gone? Did you know next year I'll be 25?! That's a quarter of a century people! Isn't that weird to think about? I don't feel like I'm almost 25... I sort of feel like I'm 20-ish.

So, for Christmas this year I want to just chill out and relax. Even though this year has gone by SUPER fast, it was really busy. I'm glad it's coming to an end. I feel bad for Susi because she'll be working through the break. That's what you get for being an over achiever (that's right Sus! I said it!) lol... oh... just fyi, I am NOT getting married, but I found the most AMAZING wedding dress. I totally LOVE the style...



I also found this dress... doesn't the model look like Tia or Tamera Mowry?



Lol... anyways, hope all is well with all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

girlfriend! first of all, that is Tia. She got married and second, why did we forget to take pictures when you came over?!

Susi said...

Yes, yes. I do give awesome gifts! And I'm totally excited for this Christmas present. Like I said, it's the gift that keeps on giving!
And I totally love both of those styles. I really like the flower shoulder one. Too bad it's not modest! Can you design one? :) And yes, I am an over-achiever. What can I say? I don't want a video that looks junk!

Luke and Erin said...

HAHA, you're right that model does look like the twins! Maybe there are 3 of them ;)
It is so hard not to get so stressed about gifts! I am glad you seem to have it all worked out!