Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Wow. I find myself today in especially good spirits. :) So, Merry Christmas!!! :D

I have good news and bad news. Let's start with the bad news. I got home from Hawai'i AAAANNNNNDDD... my cell phone broke. :( I was like... what the CRAP?! I was worried that I would have to pay for whatever repairs that had to be done. I would usually NOT worry about that, but I just got back from vacation, and well... you know how that goes. lol... anyways, so I FINALLY went to the cell phone store, and it was diagnosed... intermittent charge deficiency which is caused by a faulty charging port. It would have been alright, but they don't sell mymodel of phone at the Verizon store here in St. George... SOOOO, they couldn't save any of my information or videos or pictures, etc. This is particularly sad for me because I just got back from Hawaii, where my family is. I took a lot of pictures, videos, etc. ANYWAYS... this brings us to the good news:

I got a new phone!!! Hazahhh!

I need to get numbers for everyone... so If you want to email it to me, go for it! :)

This is the season... beloved of the year. Sing a rhyme, Christmas time soon will be here! lol. I really like Christmas a lot. Not as much as Thanksgiving, but it's only by a fraction. Christmas is the time that I get to show people that I was not only paying attention to them, BUT that I care enough to get them something. WHICH is why I hardly ever get people things or send them stuff if I'm not in close proximity. It's not that I don't love the people far away from me emotionally or physically, it's just that I can't think of what I could send you that would make sense without going back to times that aren't relevant for your life today. lol. is that enough of a 'cop out' or what? lol

anyways, i'm excited for christmas. its always a good time to be around family and friends.

No comments: