Sunday, July 15, 2012

Numero Uno

So, my friend Latu is doing a 30-Day challenge to celebrate the 5th year anniversary of her blog. I haven't had my blog THAT long, but I decided that I would do the challenge, first because I love doing these, and second because I am in the mood to have some fun. :)

1. List 20 random facts about yourself.

I love to use paper plates. I hate using regular plates. This could be due to the fact that I don't like doing dishes, but maybe not.

I am terrified to travel outside of the US. I think it's because I've seen one too many episodes of "Locked Up Abroad."

I love llamas.

My favorite smell is Bounce Original scent dryer sheets.

When I occasionally get grouchy, I can be very mean-spirited. I try to stay away from that side of my persona if I can help it.

I am scared to fall in love. I am just realizing this, and it makes my life make so much more sense! lol

I collect the following things: pens, wooden boxes, crayons, hour glasses, and books.

Talking about books, I read a couple a week. I am always looking for a good book, so if you know of any--let me know! :)

I miss Hawaii everyday, but I don't see myself living there in the near or distant future.

I have vivid dreams every night, ad most of the time I remember each of them.

I hate war movies. I think this stems from my Dad forcing us to watch them when we were kids.

I have recently decided to give up tea. I admit that I am a tea drinker. It is wonderful to calm the nerves and just unwind…but it's a habit that needs to go.

I am superstitious.

I have a really scary scream. I used it once, and haven't screamed since because it scares me.

I have always wanted a dog, but I have deeded that unless I have a ton of yard--that it doesn't make any sense.

I have theme songs for all of my friends. Whenever I talk to them, their theme music plays in my head.

I hate having dirt under my fingernails.

I associate the smell of mustiness with Christmas.

I love burned toast.

I have problems sleeping.

2 comments:

Leonani said...

Love it! Also, what's my theme song? I am so intrigued. :) Woot, one point for a fancy word!

Susi said...

What's my theme song?