Thursday, March 3, 2011

Forget you! ;)

I'm trying to memorize a song. Something you should know about me is that I am really awesome at memorizing songs. Like...really good. I listen to the song enough and can recompose the song in my mind...drum beats, back up singers...whatever.  lol. I guess I would be REALLY awesome if I knew how to write all that information into music...but I can't. :) It's all god though. I have more than enough songs in my mind to keep me happily entertained for years to come. :)

Challenge for the day:

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.

---

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted a...

Polar Bear! :)

I love Love LOVE polar bears. I don't really know what it is about them that is so awesome to me...but when I saw the Golden Compass (which I recommend...almost as good as the book) I was SO jealous! ;) Well... he wasn't really a pet, but he did pledge his allegiance to the girl...so same thing right?

Moving right along. :) I started working out this week. I need to stay on track this time...if for nothing else than the fact that working out regulates my moods and keeps me happy. :) This isn't the first time I've attempted to have a "work out program," but this IS the first time that I have actually been able to find a way to have fun with it, so wish me luck! :)

Anyway. Life is pretty awesome. Last night I made curry chicken and mashed butternut squash. It was SOOO good. Seriously. I have never cooked squash or curry before and it ended up being AMAZING! ;) Seriously though. It was good. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything. It was really delicious. lol.

Okay. I'll end it before I go overboard about how much of a WONDERFUL cook I am. ;)

Lovefool
by:The Cardigans

Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
you love me no longer, I know
and maybe there is nothing
that I can do to make you do
Mama tells me I shouldn't bother
that I ought just stick to another man
a man that surely deserves me
but I think you do!

So I cry, and I pray and I beg

Love me love me
say that you love me
fool me fool me
go on and fool me
love me love me
pretend that you love me
lead me lead me
just say that you need me

So I cried, and I begged for you to
Love me love me
say that you love me
lead me lead me
just say that you need me
I can't care about anything but you

Lately I have desperately pondered,
spent my nights awake and I wonder
what I could have done in another way
to make you stay
Reason will not reach a solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
as long as you don't go

So I cry, I pray and I beg

Love me love me
say that you love me
fool me fool me
go on and fool me
love me love me
pretend that you love me
lead me lead me
just say that you need me

So I cried, and I begged for you to
Love me love me
say that you love me
lead me lead me
just say that you need me
I can't care about anything but you

(anything but you)

Love me love me
say that you love me
fool me fool me
go on and fool me
Love me love me
I know that you need me
I can't care about anything but you

3 comments:

Leonani said...

Love that song! I miss the Cardigans! What happened to them? :( Also, I am so happy for your renewed workout program. I have a few different workout DVDs but I don't have "fun" w/ them so I lose motivation. My newest purchase is one way to motivate! :) I can dance a long and I am planning on getting the Biggest Loser one too! I just don't need 6 different people telling me how much of a waste of money it is. :(
I submit that you make me this delicious dinner next time I come to visit! :)

Ames said...

Dinner was delicious!!! Keep tooting your own horn! Everything you make is delicious!

I love it when you sing to songs because not only do you sing the words, but everything in between as well!!

leinani45 said...

lol. Thanks Ames!!! I'm glad you like my cooking. Most of the time it's basically experimentation. ;) Also--Leo, to answer your question:

Wikipedia says:
2003-present
The Cardigans returned in 2003 with Long Gone Before Daylight, a quieter, more ambient collection of songs mainly written by Nina Persson and Peter Svensson. Long Gone Before Daylight became one of the best selling albums in Sweden of 2003 with sales over 120,000 (2x Platinum).

On 28 April 2005 the band's iTunes Originals album was released through iTunes.

On 19 October 2005 the band released their sixth album Super Extra Gravity to generally favorable reviews.[2] Super Extra Gravity went straight to the #1 spot on the Swedish album chart and has so far been certified Gold (sales over 40,000).

The band is having another break from recording and touring.[3] A Best of compilation album was released in January 2008.

Who knew? lol.