Friday, May 8, 2009

Bill Nye the Science Guy

One of my favorite television shows of all time is Bill Nye the Science Guy. If you haven't ever seen this TV show, I encourage you to watch it. He has such a great presence AND you're learning about the world as you watch! :) Here is a link to a pretty sweet episode called 'Dinosaurs': LINK. FANTASTIC piece of television history. :)

Life has been pretty laid back lately. I feel like there needs to be a change somewhere in my life, but I haven't quite figured out what I want to change. Thanks for listening. :)

2 comments:

Kuulei and Nick said...

I like Bill Nye too, Our science teacher at Kealakehe use to put that on for us all the time. I haven't seen it in ages though. Does he still have episodes running?

leinani45 said...

No, but I went on YouTube and found a whole lot of his videos! :)