Friday, April 24, 2009

Toradora! and rethinking things...

So, some of you may not know this about me, but I LOVE watching Japanese Anime. :)

My favorite of all time is Naruto, but lately I've been watching an anime called Toradora!. It's about a group of High School kids, and what happens to them as they go through their last year of school together. If you're interested in watching, Click Here. Such a great show.

I guess what is really bringing on this blog is something with the storyline of Toradora! that relates to my life. I want to publicly apologize to Jim. I've mentioned him a couple of times, but I want to set the record straight. I've made him out to be a really jerky guy... but in actuality, I should be grateful to him. He was a great friend to me, and now that I look back, he really did try to spare my feelings. I know that I was just too pig headed and stubborn to really understand. I'm grateful for the experiences that we had, and I'm finally learning to grow from them. I just wish that I could talk to him about it. Unfortunately I can't... but if you happen to come across this, I'm sorry. I want nothing but happiness for you and your wife (and in the future, kids! ;) ) You never deserved any of my bitterness. I know you were trying to be a good friend to me, and I ruined it for the both of us. You will never have to worry about me again, because I FINALLY understand what those years were about. I hope in the future that we can rebuild what we had... a really good friendship. Thank you for being there for me when no one else was. You will never know how much you saved me from, and how you changed my perspective on things. Good luck in the future, and be good to your wife.

I hope one day he can forgive me.

No comments: