Friday, February 13, 2009

It's your birthday.

Hey everyone!

A few things. I've been watching all the past episodes of The Office that I've missed. I stopped watching, because Michael Scott's character just got to be too tragic to make it fun to watch. However, the two newest episodes are pretty funny. I don't want to ruin it for anyone... so SPOILER ALERT!!!

In the past two episodes, Michael is out of the office on a lecture series, so Jim and Dwight are in charge in Scranton. They forget Kelly's birthday, and have to make up for it, which includes brown and gray balloons, a sign that says:"It's your birthday.", and a birthday cake that has no name on it. I won't go into it anymore, but a lot of times, I've felt like Kelly in those episodes. Not only about birthdays, but you get the idea. ;)

I also watched He's Just Not That Into You. Great movie. Surprisingly. It looked like it wasn't really going to be good, but it was done VERY well, and needless to say, I had a lot of revelations. Like: A guy isn't into you if they aren't 'making things happen.' Well, DUH!!! But, women really do have a HORRIBLE habit of making things more dramatic than they need to be. So what? He's not the one. Get over it and move on. I've always told my friends that if he's the right guy, everything will work out. That doesn't mean that you won't have to work for it, or make things happen, because relationships are work. However, things will be a lot easier. Take it from me. I've had a lot of one-sided relationships, and it works better if BOTH of you know what you want, and how you want to achieve it. Communication is always key to a good relationship. It doesn't ease the heartache when someone really hurts you, but don't make undue drama, just because he's hott. There are plenty of fish in the sea. :)

Valentines Day is tomorrow, and I just wanted to talk a little about how the holidays are treating me in all my single glory. A lot of girls will probably say how much they hate this time of year because of all the 'Love in the Air.' Some of us feel like we have gas masks on-- making us unable to breathe in this so called 'Love.' lol. BUT, holidays aren't really that bad this time around. I've realized that even though I'm not 'taken' being single isn't that bad. I have friends that I can spend time with, and a family that loves me. Why focus on the negative when so much positive is there??? :)

Tonight's agenda includea karaoke at my favorite spot and possibly a dance. :) Good times had by all!!!

No comments: