Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Job and Old Professors

Aloha everyone!

So this concludes the second week at my new job alone. :) I really like it a lot. I have a ton to do, and it's nice to be busy. I think that the only complaint I have is that I need a better chair. I might just get my own chair, but we'll see. I'll talk to my boss about it later next week.

So, I was thinking about my blog, and I realized that I am in the middle of a blog challenge! Hahahaha! I can't believe that I forgot! So, here it is.

Day 7 - Least Favorite Professor

©Michael Greenholt All Rights Reserved Unless Otherwise Noted Harry Potter Characters and Names ©J.K. Rowling and Warner Brothers

I think that my least favorite professor would be Professor Umbridge. I literally hate her. I don't know if it is possible to hate a fictional character, but I do. Just the fact that she was so prejudiced against magical creatures, and her haughtiness makes me really really dislike her. Plus, she was RUBBISH as a teacher. I cheered out loud when the centaurs and Fred and George showed her what's what. I just totally hated her.. . and still do. I think the only redeeming quality she had was her love for cats…although I think that is just because I imagine that she looks somewhat like that angry cat from internet memes. ;)

See?! Exactly alike!
Well, I need to head off to bed. This week has been pretty awesome. I have decided that I want to start working out next week... I think I'll mostly do walking, stretching, some yoga maybe...who knows. :) I leave you with a commercial that I watch when I want to get PUMPED! Of course I would never be influenced to watch this because of my new job or anything... ;)

No comments: