Saturday, August 11, 2012

High Five.

I have so much on my mind right now, but there isn't really any way for me to say any of it. I'm sorry it has been a while since I have posted. I've been a bit busy. Don't give up on me! I'm still here.

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

#1. Reading. I LOVE reading!!! :) It relaxes me and helps me to get a mental break from life. :)

#2. My friends. My friends are seriously the BOMB.com. I totally love them. They know how to make me smile and just forget the DRAMA! :)

#3. My family. I FREAKING LOVE MY FAMILY! :) For real…I miss having them nearby. They are so funny and loving and just…IDK. Amazing! :) Esp my nieces and nephews. I don't think that I ever really appreciated the unconditional love that little kids give until my brother's kids came along.

#4. Music. Me and music…it was meant to be. <3

#5. Probably giving to others. I know… CHEESY! ;) But, it's totally true. I love doing things for people. back rubs, cooking, cleaning, even just giving compliments. It makes me happy to know that I can make the people around me happy.

No comments: