Sunday, October 2, 2011

Radio

I

am

so

EXCITED!

:)

In just a week or so, I will start training for my first ever RADIO show! :) I am SO excited. I can't even start to tell you. It's going to be epic! Me and my friend Susi will be featured in a show called "Island Fever" on KTIM, which is a grassroots community radio station here is Southern Utah. It's going to be EPIC. Seriously. When we start doing podcasts, I'll let you guys know. :)

Anyway, today was a day for learning things. I learned how to put up a large banner with stakes and zip ties. I also learned how to make a ringtone from music files! :) I made one today from one of my favorite video games, Bust-A-Groove, called Kitty-N's theme. Check it out. It's AMAZING. Anyway, I made it on a website called Myxer. It's pretty awesome! :)

Anyway, General Conference was amazing. I don't think I've ever had more spiritual guidance in a conference before. :)

Have a great week!

No comments: