Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Boring

Hello world!!!

I haven't been blogging a lot.. but truth be told it is because I just haven't had a lot going on. Life is sort of cruisin by for me lately, so there isn't really anything to say...

I guess I'll tell you a little about what I've been doing to gear up for Christmas. Well, we (aka me and my roommate Amy) decorated the house and I decided that it needed a little something more. So, I decided to make a garland of ornaments. Let me tell you that if you have never made a garland before, it can be challenging. What I thought would only take about a half hour, ended up taking THREE HOURS! I mean, I'm not gonna lie...it looks AMAZING. However, it took a FREAKING LONG TIME to make. We also got a little baby tree and some stocking hangers. Overall, our apartment looks pretty awesome.. although I need to clean. :S

Anywho. OH!!! So, there is this website called Mystery Joy Attack. It was something I signed up for AGES ago for kicks and giggles. Well, last night I get home and my landlord/friend calls me and tells me I got a package. I don't typically get mail at the house (we have a PO Box) so I was a little confused as to how my mail got to the house. She brings it down to me and it is a small little brown package with my name on it. It is mailed from England, and I'm like, "What the..." I open it up and what do I see???

A cute little rubber ducky eraser!!!

lol. I was so confused until I saw a little piece of paper in the bottom of the package that said it was Mystery Joy Attack. I never really thought I would ever get anything... but I totally did!!!!! :) It was def a joy attack. It is so CUTE!!!!!

Oh the awesomeness and randomness of the internet. Seriously. You never know what will happen next! Anyway--thank you Mystery Joy Attack. Your ninja-like moves purloined my gloomy mood with joy.

Until next time...


Happy
by:The Rolling Stones

Well I never kept a dollar past sunset,
It always burned a hole in my pants.
Never made a school mama happy,
Never blew a second chance, oh no

I need a love to keep me happy,
I need a love to keep me happy.
Baby, baby keep me happy.
Baby, baby keep me happy.

Always took candy from strangers,
Didn't wanna get me no trade.
Never want to be like papa,
Working for the boss ev'ry night and day.

I need a love to keep me happy,
I need a love, baby won't ya keep me happy.
Baby, won't ya keep me happy.
Baby, please keep me

I need a love to keep me happy,
I need a love to keep me happy.
Baby, baby keep me happy.
Baby, baby keep me happy.

Never got a flash out of cocktails,
When I got some flesh off the bone.
Never got a lift out of Lear jets,
When I can fly way back home.

I need a love to keep me happy,
I need a love to keep me happy.
Baby, baby keep me happy.
Baby, baby keep me happy.

5 comments:

Leonani said...

Awesome! And totally perfect! Don't you like ducks, too? I mean other than owls. Didn't you go through a duck phase? Or am I thinking of someone else? Anyways, that's totally awesome that you got joy attacked! Go England!

Leonani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laninaki said...

I want to see your garland! And also...that Mystery Joy Attack thing is pretty cool.

leinani45 said...

The garland is way cool. I'll get pics up later this week. :) You should sign up for the MJA. It's way awesome!

.kai. said...

that makes two of us for not blogging. but my excuse is because i'm lazy. being a bum all the time! hahaha. but sooooo happy you got that adorable eraser! gotta love tiny surprises!