Friday, August 13, 2010

Family Dayo!!!

ALOHA!

How are all of you?? Good I hope. :)

So, I am in Hawaii and have been for a little over a week. Let me tell you... it has been pretty crazy. My family always has dramas... but that's why I love them. :) I'm glad that I made the trip, and that I still have a little less than a week here. :)

Things that I have enjoyed this trip over ones in the past: I have spent a lot more time with a large array of family. I also have been able to spend a lot of time with my nieces and nephews. :) It has been AMAZING... and reminds me of why I love Hawaii. :)

There will be more to tell later... but for now, I have to get going. :)

"Hawaii Aloha"

Lyrics: Reverand Lorenzo Lyons
Music: James McGranahan

VERSE 1:
E Hawai'i e ku'u one hanau e
Ku'u home kulaiwi nei
'Oli no au i na pono lani ou
E Hawai'i, aloha e

HUI:
E hau'oli na 'opio o Hawai'i nei
'Oli e! 'Oli e!
Mai na aheahe makani e pa mai nei
Mau ke aloha, no Hawai'i

VERSE 2:
E ha'i mai kou mau kini lani e
Kou mau kupa aloha, e Hawai'i
Na mea 'olino kamaha'o no luna mai
E Hawai'i aloha e

(repeat hui)

VERSE 3:
Na ke Akua e malama mai ia 'oe
Kou mau kualona aloha nei
Kou mau kahawai 'olinolino mau
Kou mau mala pua nani e

(repeat hui)

1 comment:

.kai. said...

yay fun!!! bi or oahu?