Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So Much!

Hello All!
Well, I can't say that I have not written out of laziness. So much is happening, so I thought it best to blog it out. :)

So, the biggest issues have involved a family member. I won't get into it here, but I will say that this individual is an idiot, and I hope that they come to their senses soon. We are really close as a family, and I just have to say that I feel like an appendage has been cut off. I's completely lost as to what to do about the whole situation.

Next is--I'm moving! My roommate decided to sell her house, so I am moving again. I'm almost 100% sure that I will be moving in with my friends Amy and Jenette. I'm still unsure about how long I will be there or if I want to move to Hawaii.

Everything has been off kilter since we had the family drama, so I don't really know what to do.  I do know that for the first time since I have moved to St. George, I feel like I am somewhat accepted by a small group of people. I can finally be myself, and I have found that the reason I haven't liked living here is because I felt confined.

Work is...work. I can't really focus lately because I am constantly worried about my family. I've come to realize that my level-headedness and my calm comes from my family being alright. When they have problems, I'm like a ship in a storm. It's sort of unsettling to know that they have so much power over my mood...but I guess that is what happens when you are extremely close to your family. Anywho--my work (I feel) has been falling off because I can't focus. :(

School--I finished my last courses with B's. Truly the best classes I have taken. I just wish that everything outside of school would have cooled off for a bit so that I could have focused better. I am currently on a break from school for two weeks so that I can deal with all the craziness of last week. Cross your fingers for me! :)

All in all, I think that I am growing from all the experiences I have had. It hasn't been easy... not at all. However, I think that the harder your trials, the more you learn and grow. Life is rarely simple and easy, but I can strive to keep my life as simple as possible. Life is too short to have overcomplicated and dramatic problems. Looking at the world for it's face value has helped me to make realistic choices that have effected my life positively. :)

lol. I guess I'm still in school "substantive posting" mode. Sorry! ;)

Music for the day. Super appropriate for what's going on. Sometimes I wish that people could see what they were giving up when they made certain choices in their life. We often don't see what we have until it is gone. Let's hope that those that need to can see the error of their ways before it's too late. 

Do You Really Mean Goodbye
by: Ekolu

Feelin' low
I guess it's just my luck to be this way
Now do you really have to go?
Cause girl you know I still want you to stay. (Oh yeah)

I've been a fool
Spending my nights in bars and having fun (Oh yeah)
And I'm leaving you home a lone
When I should have been there getting my homework done (Oh yeah)

Now do you really mean goodbye?
I can see now the hurt that you're feelin'
And I realize that I would stand the pain
And oh, all this talk about leaving,
You're gonna make me a lonesome country boy again (x2)

Yes I know (Oh, oh)
That it's my own fault if you go away (away)
But give me one more try
And girl, never again will I go astray

Now do you really mean goodbye?
I can see now the hurt that you're feelin'
And I realize that I would stand the pain
And oh, all this talk about leaving,
You're gonna make me a lonesome country boy again (x2)

Instrumental

So do you really mean goodbye?
And I realize that I would stand the pain
And oh, all this talk about leaving,
You're gonna make me a lonesome country boy again (x2)

Yes I know (Oh, oh)
That it's my own fault if you go away (away, away, away)
But give me one more try
And girl, never again will I go astray (No way)

Now do you really mean goodbye?
I can see now the hurt that you're feelin'
And I realize that I would stand the pain
And oh, all this talk about leaving,
You're gonna make me a lonesome country boy again (x2)
If I can't, if I can't stop you from leavin'
You're gonna make me a lonesome country boy again (x4)

No comments: