Friday, October 9, 2009

Oh life, how you entertain me.

So, funny story...

A couple months ago at work we had a golf tournament. Susi and I were categorizing prizes, and my job was to make the post-its that indicated where the prize was going. I made a post-it for the losing team, because they receive toy sand buckets every year. Susi, being the mastermind that she is, stated, "we don't need a tag for the losing team, we already know what they get." Being the perfectionist that I am, I had already made up the tag, and stuck it to the first thing that I saw, which was the backside of Susi's computer monitor.

Now, most people wouldn't see the problem with this because the back of their monitors usually face a wall of sorts. However, Susi's office layout calls for the back of her computer monitor to face the area where clientele of the Chamber sit to visit with her.

Back to present day...

A potential Chamber member came in today to talk to Susi, and he saw this on the back of her computer monitor:


Lol... Of course, he took it off and asked Susi if she knew it was there... Aw, man. Good times!

I think I'm going to start getting into photography now. Not to toot my own horn, but I take some pretty cool pics... Here is a sampling of the most recent ones.

lol. I know... I am possibly the most amateur photographer ever... but I'm learning! :) Alohas!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to get into photography! but realistically...not going to happen anytime soon with no money for a nice camera and no time to learn!

and you DO take awesome pictures!

leinani45 said...

Thanks Carol!!! Luckily my workplace has a really nice camera. ;)