Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Me...

A 'preface' to this... I got it from my cousin. Stupidly thought it would be an easy way to kill time... Here is goes!

100 Things About Me...

1. I am easily irritated.

2. I suffer from genetic road rage. ;)

3. It is emotionally impossible for me to hold a grudge.

4. I love the smell of pencils and rubber cement... and scotch tape.

5. I do not know how to do my own hair. Chalk it up to growing up as a tom boy.

6. I was bald until I was 3.

7. I LOVE all the same music my parents do... with my own embellishments of course. :)

8. I am a chronic liar. Sometimes I can't control it... I don't know where that comes from.

9. I feel a mystical bond with nature. No, really.

10. I have always wanted to be a racecar driver.

11. People feigning helplessness is one of my biggest pet peeves-- even if they don't know they are doing it.

12. My favorite number is 5.

13. It was brought to my attention that I write my S's upside down.

14. I actually laugh if I write 'LOL.' :)

15. I am a horrible writer when it comes to punctuation and spelling.

16. I actually tried to convince my friends that weird was spelled 'wierd'... good times. :D

17. I hate crying in front of people. It makes me feel weak.

18. I hate the following breakfast foods: Waffles, Pancakes, Hash browns... >gag<

19. Exercise is boring to me. I like an activity that combines the mental and physical.

20. I feel guilty when my car has problems.

21. I have to have the following to sleep: flowing air, dark, and silence

22. My OCD manifests itself when I am under extreme anxiety or duress.

23. I am amazingly good at making people feel guilty... I try not to use it too much.

24. I have a hard time telling guys that I'm interested. Instead I tend to push them away.

25. I feel embarrassed when people compliment me on my singing when I know it wasn't the best I am capable of.

26. My parent's opinions mean everything to me.

27. So do my brother's... I think that's why I fight with them a lot.

28. I love making funny faces in photos :)

29. I know a lot of things that people have tried to hide from me. That's what comes from having a good social network.

30. I am a true Aries... go look it up.

31. I love animals. I think it's wrong to be intentionally cruel to them.

32. I think I have deep-seeded issues that can't be worked out without the help of a professional.

33. I am afraid of doctor's offices.

34. ...and spiders

35. I have never felt that I have wasted my time in my life. Everything I pursue or do has some sort of benefit eventually.

36. Michael J. Fox is a hero of mine.

37. I'm scared of getting married to the wrong person.

38. I'm scared of getting married the right person too...

39. I think people see me differently than I see myself.

40. I am extremely loyal to my friends.

41. I'll admit that I am a music snob at times.

42. I want a HUGE luau for my funeral. I think people should celebrate life at funerals... is that wierd? (I know I spelt weird 'wierd'... look at #16.)

43. I have never ridden a horse. Truthfully, I don't think it would be able to hold me.

44. I am HORRIBLE at math... but I'm okay with that.

45. I LOVE spicy food

46. I don't know how to swim... YET!

47. I have a secret fascination with Chinese astrology.

48. I have a hard time balancing things in life if my family life is interrupted.

49. I think if I cut my hair short, I would look like a boy.

50. I collect pens.

51. I don't like people that walk behind my desk at work without an invitation.

52. I think the Japanese culture is really interesting

53. I am an aspiring novelist.

54. I've always wanted to pet a bear. They look so fluffy!

55. Eventually I want to own a llama

56. I am currently seeking my degree. :) Thank you University of Phoenix! >i am a phoenix!<

57. I believe in the power of the mind. I use it all the time. :)

58. The most embarrassing moment of my life doesn't embarrass me. Does that mean it doesn't count?

59. I miss the ocean more than anything else in Hawaii

60. I know some sort of 'karma' exists...

61. My favorite TV shows are: Bones, Pushing Daisies (sad that they cancelled it...), NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, and Project Runway

62. I have always wanted a photographic memory.

63. I don't understand people that are two-faced.

64. I think honesty really is the best policy.

65. I have had a crush on Glenn Frey from the Eagles for... forever. :)

66. I am a sushi connoisseur. I LOVE sushi!

67. At times, I find life too strange to be real.

68. I LOVE COOKIES!

69. I experience déjà vu on a regular basis.

70. I love indie films.

71. Apples make me hyper.

72. Although I am ‘OCD,’ most of the time my room, car and office are messy. I am now learning that being ‘OCD’ doesn’t necessarily mean I have to be a clean freak…

73. I am a clean freak from time to time…

74. I also collect keys. I have a bag of them at home.

75. I just recently started texting, and truthfully, it’s overrated. I’d rather just talk to someone.

76. I love peridots… and have always secretly wished it was my birthstone.

77. I have a quirky sense of humor, and have yet to find anyone that ‘gets it.’

78. I am atrociously bad at grammar. I blame it on the Hawai’i school system…

79. Water is my favorite drink next to orange juice.

80. I desperately want a dog when I get my own place. It will be either an American Bully or Mastiff

81. I am good at what I do. :)

82. Being happy and positive is the only way to be!

83. I am a perfectionist.

84. My favorite color is chartreuse

85. I taught myself how to play the uke… off the internet, no less. :)

86. It takes me a long time to ‘rouse my faculties’ in the morning.

87. If I could do anything right now, I would go base jumping. :)

88. My favorite flowers are (in order of preference): Pakalana, Lehua, Tube Rose, Pikake & Pukenikeni

89. My head is 23” in circumference.

90. I never seem to have ‘luck’ with anything. (You probably don’t want me to go to Vegas with you…)

91. I think my best feature are my feet.

92. I can listen to a person talk and not hear a word.

93. If you want me to wake up, all you have to do is say my name.

94. I secretly love the fashions of the 1970’s.

95. If someone asks me for a random word, “potato” is the first word that always comes to mind.

96. I make my own sound effects…

97. Pistachios are my favorite nut.

98. I am VERY particular with my bedding. I like Down Comforters, Soft pillows, and Egyptian Cotton sheets.

99. My dream car is a 97 Ford Bronco.

100. FINALLY!!! :) My nationalities include: Hawaiian, Filipino, German, Scottish, Irish, and possibly British.

2 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Hey! thanks for inviting me to your blog:) How do you not know how to swim? Don't you swim in the ocean?

leinani45 said...

I was shocked at myself for not inviting you earlier. ;) Mostly in the ocean I just float there...